Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,998TL (€966) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)