Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,074TL (€816) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)