Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,636TL (€1,243) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)