Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,523TL (₨45,707) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)