Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,828TL (₨30,318) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)