Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,873TL (€853) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (35 minutes ago)