Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,116TL (€1,029) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (39 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)