Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (€669) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)