Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,472TL (₨62,062) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)