Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.964 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,265TL (€1,833) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)