Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03433 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,123TL (₨61,828) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)