Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,797TL (£720) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)