Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.840 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (£807) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)