Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.846 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,027TL (£880) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)