Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,998TL (€1,240) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)