Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,005TL (€765) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)