Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,481TL ($1,326) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)