Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,883TL (€831) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)