Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,758TL (€903) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)