Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,225TL in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)