Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,704TL in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)