Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,831TL in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)