Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 128% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,253TL (kr7,836) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)