Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,298TL (kr8,932) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)