Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,714TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)