Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,653TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)