Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01474 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,089TL (209,510 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)