Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (€794) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)