Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03225 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,058TL (63,824 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)