Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04347 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,495TL (57,380 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)