Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02471 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,089TL (84,544 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)