Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03120 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,022TL (64,808 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)