Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38843 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,625TL (Bs 9,333) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)