Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 874TL (Bs 21,844,553) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)