Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 876TL (Bs 8,170,025) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)