Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08659 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,337TL (15,442 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 4 hours ago)