Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,021TL (Bs 10,529) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (44 minutes ago)