Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36190 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,583TL (Bs 12,664) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (36 minutes ago)