Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35147 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (Bs 9,438) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)