Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.782 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 206% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,487TL (5,324 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)