Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.488 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,924TL (5,327 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)