Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.466 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,007TL (4,779 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)