Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,498TL (€933) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)