Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,608TL (€919) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)