Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,523TL (4,876 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)