Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47244 TRY / TJS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,418TL (5,118 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (29 minutes ago)