Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04466 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,003TL (89,636 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)