Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03123 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,384TL (76,342 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)