Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,260TL ($1,173) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)