Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,183TL (₨46,032) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)