Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,590TL (NZ$2,532) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)