Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.939 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (NZ$1,324) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)