Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,556TL (171,189 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)