Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07192 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,226TL (Php44,860) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)