Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,495TL (€844) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)