Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,137TL (€1,369) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)