Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,502TL (€807) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)