Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,814TL (€1,057) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (39 minutes ago)