Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,750TL (5,294 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)