Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.838 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,236TL (5,054 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)