Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,915TL (5,191 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)