Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,560TL (8,493 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)