Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,801TL (5,793 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)