Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,251 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,556TL (€1,357) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)