Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,560 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,737TL (€1,198) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)