Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.595 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 211% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,650TL (AU$2,100) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)