Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,557TL (AU$1,757) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)