Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,883TL (AU$1,700) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)