Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (2,434 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)