Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,635TL (€783) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)