Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,911TL (€961) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)