Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,463TL (元4,250) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (31 minutes ago)