Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,420TL (元4,589) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)