Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (元7,062) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (34 minutes ago)