Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,121TL (8,375₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)