Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 137% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,100TL (7,153 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)