Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 154% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,359TL (6,378 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)