Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / QAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,577TL (7,711 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)