Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,807TL (1,070,584 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)