Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14161 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,793TL (12,665₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (41 minutes ago)