Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02037 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 121% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,286TL (406,710 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)