Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02317 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 118% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,017TL (216,493 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)