Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02650 TRY / DJF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,948TL (299,925 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)