Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,876TL in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)