Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,805TL (E£ 9,002) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)