Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19117 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,237TL (16,932 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)