Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22714 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,874TL (17,057 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)