Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06991 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,820TL (₨40,332) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (42 minutes ago)