Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04743 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,405TL (Taka 71,783) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (39 minutes ago)