Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 118% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,979TL ($1,492) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)