Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,041TL (€1,261) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (17 minutes ago)