Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03129 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,079TL (₨ 98,408) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)