Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,155TL (₨ 91,195) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)