Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06969 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,768TL (₨39,722) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)