Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07439 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (₨38,187) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)