Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05993 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,451TL (₨24,207) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (38 minutes ago)