Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,398TL (₨25,585) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)