Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08715 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,516TL (₨40,346) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)