Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05710 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (Taka 57,045) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)